ReaLity of FootBall

what a week...
on last Sunday,,,i torchered my eyes in not closing to watch a live football match..
and it's all worth it...
my favourite team,Manchester United(MU) had humiliated Chelsea worsely by a 3-0 scoreline..
i cannot count how many times i've screamed and chanting MU!MU!
it was all a magical moment
and i,i slept at 4.30 am that day...
now,that crap is nothing,,
here is the real deal....
my `reward' for doing so...
8.50 then only i was awake
sharp by 8.55 Miss Say had said earlier she was going to be in class early and
I"VE EVEN NOT TAKEN MY SHOWER....
and the rest of the day,,let it be between me and myself only..
you can conclude it yourself,when you have only have 5 minutes to prepare...
what will happen?
haha,,,so to all..
remember,its not wrong to watch late night football.,
but its obviously humiliating when you came `unprepared'...
u know what i mean right>>:)
ok thats all,,,till next time

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "ReaLity of FootBall"

  1. Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman says:
    January 26, 2009 at 7:24 PM

    Haha...miss say mmg kan...

Post a Comment