Klick!KLoCk!

It is 5 a.m in the morning and i'm awake..
i'm doing my German revision when suddenly i thought that:-
"What the **** am i pretending at?"

I've never done this before,
waking up so early in the morning doing something,
the last thing i remembered is being 'rotan'ed by my 'ustaz' for not waking up,,
now I'm all on my own.
No ustaz.no mama.No nagging people urging me to step out of bed.
Me.Now i know why do my parents manage to wake up at sharply 6 o'clock in the morning.
They have done it before and it is in their blood.
For me,it's coming,this habit is visiting,and it wants to stay....
What should i do???

Become an adult and wake up@
crawl back under my SHEET?

Just an action of stupidity at 5.25 in the morning.
Nigh....eh,Morning,everybody.
Sleep tight.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Klick!KLoCk!"

  1. noname says:
    May 13, 2009 at 5:04 PM

    it's gud to practice doing s0 by n0w..
    we r not kids anymore...


    huhu~
    bangun pagi..gosok gigi
    guna kodomo lion
    gigi putih sihat dan kuat
    lalala...xingt dah

  2. .::annemishi::. says:
    May 13, 2009 at 6:24 PM

    wow.. great2.. i should practice myself to wake up early too..

Post a Comment