NotHIng BeatS HomE..

As time passes by,in this vivid,arduous AUSMAT course,,,
I've kept on impugning myself of my decision to be here than in UT_,
then,I prayed on helplessly to GOD..hoping for some truth
behind this so called 'easy fast lane' to DEUTSCHLAND..
then.this envision that started to build up in me started to make me weep..
it was my home,and all my family are there,expecting for me to come back home proud..
proud as much as i can be,for that what they hoped for..
their eyes glimmers with hope,,,
their smiles crack open my heart to tears..
i know that now..AUSMAT is just another hurdle..
not a death sentence,
nor an injustice punishment,
just a barrier.
between me and my home..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "NotHIng BeatS HomE.."

  1. noname says:
    May 12, 2009 at 6:29 AM

    UT_????
    U aku kn?
    huhu~~

    neway,
    All da bez~

Post a Comment