WhaT a RipOFF!!!!****!

Have u all ever been treated so nicely before??

Maybe,this is just a little bit of what i would say a 'devil's treat'
Wellllllll,the story started with me and my friends going out for lunch as usual..
in a time where every dimes worth a gold,,(we are all a bit low on cash!!)
Plus JPA allowance will only be around June for the taking...Therefore..
we expect to just eat to live,not live to eat,,,but,the phrase
'all goes around comes around' can be such a cruel,cold truth,,
the services at this 'secret' restaurant was fantastic..marvelous i would say..
(The name of the restaurant is kept quiet for safety and legal issues)
we did not have to move an inch as all were being served non-stop to us..
All of our needs are theirs to fulfill...:-
"Boss,tambah nasi mau ka?Boss,ni ayam mau potong ka buang tulang?"
That was what the waiter had said that make me wonder..
'AM I A RELATIVE OF THE NEW PM???'
The irony of this fairy tale is that that restaurant were just an ordinary stall(warung mamak)
at the streets,yet the services had outclassed the ones as in a 5-Star Restaurant,,
We had thought that "Mamak stall okla,not so expensive"
But then,when we were given the bills...
"OOPPPSSSS,there goes my money for my foods for this one whole week"
I was left dumbfounded as now,all i have is just 20 cents left,,,
What would i do with 20 cents?????????
Now,i officially declare myself as BANKRUPT and BROKE...
Would anybody help me out then???

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

3 Response to "WhaT a RipOFF!!!!****!"

  1. Matluthfi90 says:
    May 9, 2009 at 10:08 PM

    20 cent?
    miss jesrina would say "invest my dear"

  2. Bakri Dan Ciko says:
    May 9, 2009 at 10:21 PM

    nk invest ke mana?
    ak xblaja la econs ke accounting...

  3. noname says:
    May 12, 2009 at 6:26 AM

    Amanah Saham Bumiputera~
    ngahahah...
    hehe~
    menabungler...

Post a Comment